Sunday, August 3, 2008

Doing Good..

Things are going pretty good! I saw the high risk OB doc this week and was able to get an ultrasound of the baby (I will post later on when I get the scanner hooked up grrr). He (everyone is calling this lil one "He" already, wishful thinking) looked perfect! I was so happy to see his little heart beating so strong. Nothing could have been greater.

The doc of course went through all the risks and complications going along with my Diabetes and high blood pressure. Also since I've had a premature baby, I'm more at risk for another one. This terrifys me, I don't know how I could handle loosing another child.

PLEASE PLEASE if you pray....pray for my baby to be born healthy. Thank you!

I am going to be starting a shot called 17P, and I'm not too familiar with it just yet. I know only one pharmacy here locally carries it, and insurnace won't pay. But the doc said it reduces risk of premature baby by 30% so we want to try it. Anything that helps this baby get a healthy 9 months we are pretty much willing to do.

I need to blog more. I need to be closer to God. Anyone know of online bible study or group?

1 comment:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I don't even know how I got to your blog now but I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you.
Praying for your sweet little one to be born in perfect health.