Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Company...

So my mom and her...ugh...her boyfriend are coming in from California today to spend some time with us. Long story about the boyfriend thing, I know I am too old to be grossed out by it but I just am!

I might not be back on till Monday so thought I would just let everyone know I found the most wonderful OB doc for me to see. YAYYYYY!!! If you know my past history, I have had a slew of doctors who really seemed to know nothing bout birthin no babies!

I feel real confident and super excited with this new doc. He sat down with us and answered all our questions and was very helpful. It makes me feel better to know I have a doctor who know's what he is talking about and is there to help me. Thank you God!

Ok that's it for now. I am babysitting my grandbaby (hehe my oldest step daughter's son) and I can hear him knocking everything down in the living room :)

No comments: