Monday, June 9, 2008

A Little Background On Me...

Since I am hoping that this blog will have a long life and be full of miracles and happiness and hope for other mommy's who have angel's in Heaven, I think I should give my background. Or atleast some of it.

I'm 29 years old, recently married to the love of my life. We have a 5 year old daughter "Miss N" who is a drama queen. I love her to pieces, but she is a handful. Of course my husband "C" says that she is exactly like me. Weird! But I do see it and it drives me crazy!

In June of 2007 we had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. Me and C were both devestated, but we were thrilled beyond words when I became pregnant again 3 months later. Sadly after a long hard pregnancy on me physically and mentally I went into labor with my daughter sweet "Baby A" at 22 weeks.

Baby A was only with us for a few short hours. The story behind her birth is long and complicated, and I'm sure I'll post later. I had to have my gallbladder taken out during pregnancy and was injured in the process. I was told not to worry though that my baby was perfectly fine. Even though I am diabetic I was under control and doing good. We still have no reason why I went into labor early though I have my theories (which I'll post later, it's a long story).

Now I am pregnant again. I haven't even been to the doctor yet it's been so soon since I found out. I have to go on Wed to the health department and have them give me a test so I can get my insurance back. Until then I am scared, sad, happy, thrilled, emotionally broken, and intact all at the same time.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I think you'll love it. It's so nice to have somewhere to pour out all those emotions and thoughts that you might not be able to do in person.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm adding yours to my blogroll!