Wednesday, November 12, 2008

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!

I'm just back from the doctor and my mind is in a jumble. There is something wrong with my sweet baby boy. He has something wrong with his heart, I can't remember everything they said but I will be seeing a pediatric cardiologist (they are making an appointment right now) and will have an MRI. I'll post later when I can think clear and know exactly what it is but something that he only has input on the right side when it should be right and left. He also has fluid on his brain, and possibly has scoliosis...it's too much to take right now and I am hating myself for my baby going through this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY DAVID!!!!

Update...called doctor and she believes the baby has Double Outlet Right Ventricle...

What Is It?

Double Outlet Right Ventricle is a congenital heart defect in which both the aorta and the pulmonary artery exit from the right ventricle. In the normal heart, the aorta leaves the left ventricle and the pulmonary artery leaves the right ventricle.

In addition, there is a large ventricular septal defect (VSD), or hole in the muscle wall (septum) that separates the right and left ventricles.

10 comments:

Jim and April said...

lifting you and baby david up to our heavenly Father right now!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

praying for your sweet baby.

Lauren said...

Praying for you and your precious baby!

Sandy Pants said...

I will be lifting you and your family in prayer. I have a daycare in my home where I look after a beautiful 2 yr old girl who was born with VSD. She had the hole closed and to look at her now you would not know anything has happened. Draw nearer to our father and allow HIS will to be done in your family. May the Lord bless you!

Kris said...

I read your prayer request on Bring The Rain. I wanted to let you know that I WILL pray for your precious baby David! As well as for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

There is a website that I feel might help you right now. The baby was born with several heart problems but is doing well now.
The blog is http://thekeeferfamily.blogspot.com/
You will be in my prayers.

Sabrina

Anonymous said...

I just went to that blog I was telling you about and here are the heart problems that baby had.
* Double Outlet Right Ventricle
* Ventricular Septal Defect
* Pulmonary Stenosis

I know this family in a round about way and know that they will be willing to help you as much as they can. Please contact them so they can help you through this.

Sabrina

banbear2 said...

I will be praying for you and David.......keep us posted.

Carmen said...

May the LORD bless and keep you and your baby during this trying time. May HE cause His face to shine upon you and bring abundant shalom over your mind and heart this day as HE walks ahead of you.

Psalm 16:11

Shalom Aleichem...

you can also check out my sister in-law's site whose baby Logan also has a heart abnormality...she'd appreciate your prayers as well.

http://ourmiracelogan.blogspot.com/

Michele said...

I am praying right now!!! I will light a candle for your little David at church this weekend. Please, please keep us updated.